Providing advice on the protection and registration of trade marks, logos, brands, domain names, copyright and more
Helping clients in the UK and overseas
We have valuable experience in obtaining corresponding trade mark protection for UK business who export their goods/services overseas. Trade mark rights are territorial and although there are similarities in the way trade marks are obtained in overseas jurisdictions, each Intellectual Property Office has its own way of doing things. We can guide you through this, including advising on the most cost effective way of securing registration in the territories of interest to you and obtaining protection using the EU registration procedure which gives protection in all EU member states and the International Registration system where you can file a single application covering one or more members of the that system (currently 107 members).
COUNTRIES WE REGULARLY WORK IN
- United Kingdom
- European Union, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Turkey
- North America, USA, Canada
- South America, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico. Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Australia, New Zealand
- China, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand
- India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Russian Federation
- Middle East, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain
Have a question?
GET IN TOUCH
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have, and we will be happy to respond.